Love what we do? Want to get involved? Learn how.
We cannot do what we do without your generous support.
Come say hello at the First Friday Art Walk every month from 6-9 pm. We are nestled above Anthony Brunelli Fine Arts in the heart of downtown Binghamton, NY at 186 State Street.
While you're here, snag prints featuring artwork made by local artists living with memory loss. Before you leave, write a note to the artist to let them know their work is appreciated.
We LOVE when the public attends our Out & About events. Join us for free guided tours and discussions of our local cultural scene. Each season we visit museums, galleries and other exciting cultural centers where we use the arts as a springboard for conversation and connection. Programs are free, but registration is required. Check out our calendar for upcoming programs!
Love what we do and want to help? Host a Parlor Party.
- Decide a theme (black tie? 90's beach party? Sky's the limit!)
- Invite your friends who also want to support the Memory Maker Project
- Provide snacks and drinks (keep it simple or make Martha Stewart proud)
- Provide your guests with interactive parlor games or activities (you choose between art making, art discussion, glass painting, or other wonderfully fun experiences based on our programs)
- Talk for a few minutes about the Memory Maker Project (and tell downright enchanting stories)
At the end of a delightful evening, guests are invited to donate to the Memory Maker Project and buy prints of our participants' artwork.
Everyone does something creative for themselves, connects with friends and does something great for our community! It doesn't get much better than that.